A few weeks ago, during the special Rogue One event at Epcot where Disney lit up Spaceship Earth like the Death Star, it was announced that a few new Star Wars-related activities would be introduced for the Walt Disney World Resort. One of those events was the all new Star Wars Guided Tour. For those who were looking to book this seven hour, all-access tour that allows you to be able to enjoy the full Force of Star Wars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you can now do so!
During the tour, Guests will be able to have VIP access to all things Star Wars at the theme park, courtesy of a Star Wars knowledgeable tour guide. Experiences will include:
- Seeing the Star Wars: Path of the Jedi movie
- Catching both the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order live stage shows from a reserved viewing area
- Having your kids (who are ages 4 through 12) participate in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Experiencing Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Enjoying a Star Wars-inspired dinner at the quick service location, Backlot Express
- Meeting Chewbacca and Kylo Ren at the Star Wars Launch Bay
- Viewing the exhibits at Star Wars Launch Bay, as well as getting in-depth knowledge from your tour guide about these replica props, models, concept art and artifacts.
- Enjoying the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
- Experiencing a reserved viewing the fireworks show, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
- Taking home a personalized souvenir to commemorate your adventures
Check in will take place next to The Great Movie Ride approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
The tour costs $129 per person, in addition to your park admission. Tours will be offered Mondays and Saturdays and will begin on January 2. Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.