The Candlelight Processional is one of the best holiday events that happens at Walt Disney World. There’s something so incredible about experiencing a mass choir, an orchestra, and a celebrity narrator performing a re-telling of the Christmas Story. This year, the Candlelight Processional will take place from November 24 through December 30 at the America Gardens Theatre found at the American Adventure Pavilion in World Showcase at Epcot.
Today the full list of celebrity narrators have been announced. This year’s narrators include:
- Laurie Hernandez – November 24 to 26 (NEW)
- Matt Bomer – November 27 to 28 (NEW)
- Ana Gasteyer – November 29 to 30
- Whoopi Goldberg – December 1 to 3
- Pat Sajak – December 4 to 5 (NEW)
- Jodi Benson – December 6 to 8
- Kurt Russell – December 9 to 11 (NEW)
- Warwick Davis– December 12 to 14 (NEW)
- Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17
- Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21
- CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24 (NEW)
- Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27
- Chandra Wilson – December 28 to 30
Celebrity narrators can change at any time. Show times are at 5:00 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:15 p.m. nightly.
For those who would like to guarantee a seat for a particular performance, dining packages are currently available. For guests who do not wish to book the Candlelight Processional Dining Package, a standby line will be available for the show, however do keep in mind that those in the standby line are not guaranteed a seat. So, if there’s someone you HAVE to see, the dining package may be the way to go.
Do not miss your chance to this show, because I promise, you won’t regret seeing the Candlelight Processional.