Heading to Walt Disney World next week? Here’s your weekly preview!
- Ample Hills Creamery, located at Disney’s Boardwalk, is featuring Star Wars-themed ice cream flavors! These three flavors are inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi and can be purchased in store and online.
- Will you be attending the Candlelight Processional? This week’s performances will be narrated by Disney Legend, Kurt Russell.
- Hours have been extended for Christmas Tree Trail. To check out these Disney-inspired trees, visit Disney Springs through January 7. New hours below!
- Monday – Thursday: 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Christmas Eve (12/24): 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Christmas Day (12/25): 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- The Hall of Presidents
- Stitch’s Great Escape!
Typhoon Lagoon: Reopens 12/10/17
Blizzard Beach: Closed for refurbishment
That’s all for today. See you next week!