This week brings a Cinco de Mayo celebration and some sad news for those staying at an Epcot area resort. Read on to get the scoop!
- The Friendship Boats will be closed temporarily starting May 7. This transportation service is for guests staying at the Epcot area resorts, and the closure is due to a bridge refurbishment. At the time of this article, Disney has not yet released a completion date.
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at The Edison! Located at Disney Springs, this restaurant will be offering the Diablo Burger, a specialty Flor de Maraville cocktail, and the Crooked Stave Von Pilsner.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival ends this month! This event runs until May 28, and you can learn all about it here.
- Finally, don’t forget that guests who are staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel can make FastPass+ reservations for Toy Story Land! For more info on the new FP+ tiering levels, check out Rikki’s article.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Incredible Tomorrowland Expo (Re-opens 5/25)
I’m bummed about the Friendship Boats! I love feeling the wind in my face when taking them to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot. I would love to see your own thoughts below!