Did ya hear? Everyone can use the Minnie Vans now! For more Walt Disney World news, keep reading.
- The Minnie Vans are now available to ALL Walt Disney World guests. These vans can take you anywhere on Walt Disney World property, and this service is $25 per trip. Check out Rikki’s article for more details!
- The Blueberry Grass Band will be performing at the Canada Pavilion, located in the World Showcase at Epcot, beginning June 13. Their music combines French and English Canadian hits, and they’ll be performing Wednesdays through Sundays until August 26.
- Now through September 3, meet Mr. and Mrs. Incredible, Frozone, and Edna Mode at Magic Kingdom park! This is part of the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo, which is located at the Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland.
- Annual Passholders are receiving special offerings now through June 29. These include a 20% discount at Hollywood & Vine (located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios) and early access to purchase a Toy Story Land-themed MagicBand.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Toy Story Mania (Closed 6/11 – 6/19)
Will you try out the Minnie Vans? Let me know in the comments.