Toy Story Land and Independence Day celebrations all within five days?! This is going to be the best. week. ever!
Did I channel Rapunzel? I tried to channel Rapunzel.
Anyway, time for a very special Walt Disney World preview!
- Toy Story Land finally makes its debut this week on June 30! Did you snag a FastPass+ reservation for one of the two new attractions? Let me know in the comments!
- Be sure to catch the Independence Day fireworks display at Magic Kingdom park. Disney’s Celebrate America! – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky will be shown at 9:15 pm on July 3 and 4. This is definitely a show you don’t want to miss!
- In addition to themed fireworks, Walt Disney World will be celebrating Independence Day with special PhotoPass opportunities. Smile in front of the Liberty Bell at Magic Kingdom park, visit the Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs, or pose with a patriotic prop at any of the four theme parks.
- We can’t forget our friendly neighbors! Celebrate Canada Day in Epcot. Visit the Canada pavilion (located in the World Showcase) on July 1 to learn more about Canadian culture, history, and traditions.
- The Play Disney Parks mobile app is now available to download . This app allows guests to play interactive games and activities while in line for select attractions. See Rikki’s post for more details.
- Bus wait times are now available on the My Disney Experience app! Since these waits are updated in real time, guests will be able to see the most current estimates for buses heading to their Disney resort hotels from the parks and Disney Springs. For more information, check out Rikki’s article.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
Think you’ll download the Play Disney Parks app? I know I’ll be checking it out for sure.