Disney After Hours is beginning and a special show will stream live from the parks this week. Get all of your Walt Disney World news and more right now!
- Disney After Hours – Animal Kingdom begins December 4. For $129 plus tax (advanced purchase price is $125 plus tax), you’ll have access to Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, snacks, and more!
- In addition to Animal Kingdom, Disney After Hours – Magic Kingdom will start up again December 3.
- Epcot’s Candlelight Processional will be live streamed on December 4 at 8:05 p.m. on the Disney Parks Blog. Narrated by Neil Patrick Harris (other celebrities are featured throughout the season), this show celebrates the story of Christmas with a 50-piece live orchestra and a fantastic choir.
- Disney Springs has a new virtual reality experience at The VOID! Ralph Breaks VR: Dunderdome and Pancake Milkshake Diner features Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz, and a new villain, B.E.V. (Built to Eradicate Viruses). Get your tickets here!
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Fantasyland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Main Street, U.S.A.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
Blizzard Beach (Whole Park!)
Will you be watching the live stream? I know I will!