A Kingdom Hearts pop-up has debuted at Disney Springs, and something delicious has been added to the Rivers of Light seating package. Read on for the scoop!
- A new tasting sampler has been added to the Rivers of Light seating package at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and it sounds delightful! Guests can purchase a $35 digital value card (for $30…$5 savings!) to use at more than 40 food and beverage kiosks throughout the park. Selections include Korean beef sliders, Chicken Curry Bowls, and Dole Whip Floats. This offer is on sale now for performances December 22 – January 2, 2019.
- A Kingdom Hearts pop-up event is being held at Disney Springs now through January 31. Check out artwork, life-size replicas, and play a demo of Kingdom Hearts III before it’s released! You’ll find this in the Town Center near the Lime parking garage.
- The Friendship boat service is now available to Epcot area resorts until 9:30 p.m. each night. This service was previously expected to be closed until late December due to work on the Disney Skyliner gondola system, so this early opening is very much welcome!
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Fantasyland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Main Street, U.S.A.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
Blizzard Beach (Whole Park!)
Think you’ll take advantage of the Rivers of Light Sampler? Just thinking about it makes me hungry!