With 2019 off to a fresh start, free dining promotions and room discounts have already been announced! For more information, start scrolling.
- The Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, Presented by Cigna, “runs” from January 9 – 13. If you’re racing, what events will you be taking part in?
- In a great start to 2019, Disney announced their Free Dining promotion months earlier than ever before. With the purchase of select multi-day Walt Disney World room and ticket packages (with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus), guests are eligible for a free dining plan. These are for arrival dates July 5 – September 30, 2019, and you must book by February 10, 2019.
- But wait, there’s more! Disney has also come out with Summer room discounts. Check the Disney website for more resort details!
- Book through May 27, 2019 and save up to 25% for arrivals April 28 – May 27, 2019.
- Book through March 24, 2019 and save up to 30% for arrivals May 28 – September 30, 2019.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Fantasyland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Main Street, U.S.A.
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Peter Pan’s Flight (Closes 1/7)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
- Kali River Rapids (Closes 1/7)
Typhoon Lagoon (Closes 1/6)
What resorts have you stayed at during these promotions? Let me know below!