Magical Dining Month, an Orlando-area event, runs from August 23 to September 30, 2019. At participating restaurants, for $35 per person, you can enjoy a three-course prix-fixe dinner. Although Disney-owned restaurants do not participate in this, many third-party restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort do. One restaurant that is participating this year is Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs.
Here’s what you can find on the Magical Dining Month Menu.
Appetizers (choose one)
- Misticanza Salad (mixed baby greens, fennel, rainbow carrots, apple, white balsamic vinaigrette)
- Fontina in Carrozza (fried fontina cheese fritters, salsa verde, spicy marinara)
- Suppli Alla Romana (rice croquette of mozzarella and braised meat ragu)
Entrees (choose one)
- Rigatoni Trapanesi (grilled zucchini, roasted tomato pesto, almonds, basil, Parmesan)
- Eggplant Enzo (eggplant, tomato, mozzarella, Parmesan)
- Spaghetti Alla Chitarra Con Polpette (thick-cut pasta, marinara sauce, Maria’s family recipe meatballs, parmigiano-reggiano)
Desserts (choose one)
- Torta Di Pistachio (pistachio olive oil cake, roasted strawberry jam, whipped mascarpone cream)
- Tiramisu (layered lady fingers mascarpone cream)
- Enzo Torta (mascarpone cheesecake, blueberries)
Have you taken advantage of Magical Dining Month specials in previous years? Excited about what this year has to offer? Let us know in the comments.