Magical Dining Month, an Orlando-area event, runs from August 23 to October 7, 2019. At participating restaurants, for $35 per person, you can enjoy a three-course prix-fixe dinner. Although Disney-owned restaurants do not participate in this, many third-party restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort do. One restaurant that is participating this year is Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan resort.
Here’s what you can find on the Magical Dining Month Menu.
Appetizer (choose one)
- Insalata Caesar (the classic Il Mulino Caesar salad)
- Insalata Caprese (Buffalo mozzarella, beefsteak tomato, roasted peppers)
Entrees (choose one)
- Salmone (sautéed salmon in garlic and olive oil with a spicy wild mushroom sauce over broccoli rabe)
- Pappardelle (pappardelle with tomato basil sauce)
- Pollo Francese (boneless egg battered chicken breast, peas and pancetta with a lemon butter sauce)
- Rigatoni Con Funghi (rigatoni with wild mushrooms, spicy cherry peppers, garlic and truffle oil)
Desserts (choose one)
- Torta Al Cioccolato (flour-less chocolate cake, whipped cream, zabaglione)
- Cheesecake Al Italiana (Italian style cheesecake, whipped cream, zabaglione)
Have you taken advantage of Magical Dining Month specials in previous years? Excited about what this year has to offer? Let us know in the comments.