California Grill to Offer Brunch
For those looking for another great brunch offering, you will soon be able to enjoy the California Grill for a brand new Sunday brunch, called Brunch at the Top.
The Contemporary Resort restaurant will be offering a whole new menu for the occasion. There will also be a Bloody Mary Bar, as well as cocktails and craft beers available. And don’t forget the signature brunch cocktail, as well as the new “faux” mimosa for kids.
Guests will start the meal with an assortment of house-made breakfast pastries, like caramel apple Monkey bread, Tillamook Cheddar biscuit and cranberry scones pecan served with house-made jam and orange blossom honey butter.
Then you’ll head over to the show kitchen for small tastes such as house smoked orange honey ham, deviled eggs, Greek yogurt with vanilla-scented granola and fresh berries, kale and apple salad, baby iceberg wedge with bacon and avocado-buttermilk Ranch dressing, hardwood smoked salmon, California rolls with jumbo lump crabmeat, spicy tuna rolls and shrimp tempura with orange drizzle and mango.
Then you’ll be able to choose your main dish. Options will include:
- Pan-Fried Buttermilk Organic Chicken Cutlet with Haricots Verts, Toasted Almonds, Frisée, Beurre Noisette;
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramelized Heirloom Apples, Dried Cranberry and Raisin Compote, Vanilla
- Custard, Warm Canadian Maple Syrup;
- Shrimp and Grits, Gulf White Shrimp with Tillamook Cheddar Grits, Spicy Tomato Broth,
Espellette-Spiced Tomato Ragout;
- Poached Lobster Benedict with Butter-Poached Tail, Two Soft-Poached Eggs, Honey Ham,
Yuzu Hollandaise, Marble Potato Hash;
- Chef’s Frittata with Three Lake Meadow Farms Eggs, Florida Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Poblanos, Chorizo, Creamy Goat Cheese, Marble Potato Hash;
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Soft Poached Eggs, Chimichurri, Marble Potato Hash and Charred Red Onion.
Brunch will be rounded out with mini-desserts of macarons and chocolate truffles.
The cost of this meal is $80 for adults and $48 ages 3 to 11. Reservations open December 16, and can be made by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dine or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
7 thoughts on “California Grill to Offer Brunch”
What time is this offered? I like my Sunday brunch for lunch.
Unfortunately, as of right now, Disney has not released that information. I will be sure to update when I know more.
wow sounds delicious but quite expensive! is it all you can eat? Do DVC members get a discount?
I would assume it is not all you can eat. I would also expect that this will not see many discounts that will be available for it. (Much like the new Narcoosee’s brunch.)
Are alcoholic beverages included?
Anybody know when reservations will really open? Neither calling nor website show brunch bring an option and cast members on the phone claim to not have any brunch shoeing in system.
I’m now seeing that reservations may not be open until January 5.