2022 EPCOT Festival of Holidays: Chestnuts and Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen Review
The Chestnuts and Good Cheer kitchen offers a snack that’s great for strolling with as you take in the Festival entertainment.
Our recommendation:if these gems are a part of your mental holiday scrapbook, this is a must. We only got the almond, cashews, and pecans once, but we came back for the chestnuts several times.
- Cinnamon-glazed Almonds 🇬 – $5.50
- Cinnamon-glazed Cashews 🇬 – $5.50
- Cinnamon-glazed Pecans 🇬 – $5.50
- Fire-roasted Chestnuts 🇬 $6
- Hot Cocoa (nonalcoholic) – $3.75
- T.G. Lee Eggnog (nonalcoholic) – $4
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hazel Nutty-Cracker Sweet Stoutm – $5.50
– Orlando, FL
- Hot Cocoa – $11.50
– with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, Whipped Cream and Candied Nuts
- T.G. Lee Eggnog – $11.50
– with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- Firenog – $11.50
– T.G. Lee Eggnog with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Best of the Booth
The grilled and wonderful namesake. Most folks of a certain age (waves) probably grew up having these around the house during the holidays. This kitchen offers a nice way to relive these memories without having to do all of the labor to produce these happy snacks on your own. Salty, hearty, and perfectly warmed. Fabulous.
Rest of the Booth
The other nuts are cinnamon-glazed but are basically candy. I say that with no scorn – tis the season. It’s just that you won’t be able to have more than a small handful before you’ll need to wrap them back in their handy, festive bag to save for later.
We loved the Hot Cocoa with Peanut Butter Whiskey, Whipped Cream, and Candied nuts! It’s Christmas in one serving of booze and while not everyone in our group liked it, the folks that loved it, really loved it.