Tonight after the parks in Walt Disney World close, we are releasing the updates for the Android Lines App that will add Lightning Lane (and more) to the app.
For Personalized Touring Plans, you can now:
- Add a Lightning Lane return time that you’ve secured
- Add a Boarding Group number you’ve been assigned
- Add a duration to attractions like Club Cool
- Add a scheduled arrival time to experiences like Droid Depot
- Add/edit notes on plan steps.
Note that some features will only show up on plans for the current date after the plan’s park is open for the day. For example, you can only add a Lightning Lane return time for a plan for today. Those options will be absent from plans for other dates.
Some customers have reported that the new app crashes after opening it, or logging in. If you experience this, please uninstall the Lines WDW app from your phone and then install it fresh from the Google Play Store. If you notice other issues with the app, please contact us and report them.