Last year we saw the debut of holiday decorations in every land at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Although the entertainment has been temporarily paused this year, the decorations throughout the entire park have returned. From Discovery Island to Dinoland U.S.A. and even Pandora – World of Avatar, every land inside Animal Kingdom shows its festive side this time of year. Let’s take a stroll around the entire park, from day to night, to see all the unique holiday decorations. All photos taken by Ivonne on our team (@servoisnaked on Twitter and Instagram).
- Discovery Island decorations are inspired by cold weather animals
- Pandora’s decorations are inspired by the ex-pat humans now living on this alien world
- Dinoland USA’s decorations are zany and bright
- Harambe Market’s decorations showcase how real villages in Africa are often decorated using recycled materials
- The Asia section celebrates Diwali, the Indian festival of lights
If you’re visiting Walt Disney World this holiday season, make sure you have holiday magic at your fingertips. Become a TouringPlans Subscriber and gain access to our Lines app. Our Lines app users save 2-3 hours on average per day in the parks, so you’ll have more time to savor the magic of this festive season.
Which land is your favorite at Animal Kingdom this time of year?