The busy holiday season is rapidly approaching, and over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios there is a great option for guests to have the chance to grab a quick meal, as well as a reserved seating for Fantasmic!
The Taste of Hollywood To Go Winter Fantasmic! Package Meals are pre-packaged offerings that are available from December 24 through 31. There will be five different picnic-style choices that guests can choose from. They are:
- Golden fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- Veggie sandwich made with ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, with quinoa salad, and chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- shrimp salad with fresh pita, ginger-marinated tomato and cucumbers, and mandarin orange cheesecake
- cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
In addition, there will be two kids options:
- turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with Ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar
- strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers, and an organic apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar
Pre-purchased meals will cost $16.99 for adults or $5.49 for kids ages 3-9. If a guest is using the Disney Dining Plan, it will count as one quick service entitlement.
The pick up location will be at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner from 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Guests will also get a reserved viewing ticket for Fantasmic at a preferred location, and you will need your Taste To Go receipt for access.Though you will be guaranteed to receive a spot, do keep in mind that reserved viewing is first come, first served, so make sure to arrive early!
If you would like to make a reservation, call (407) WDW-DINE.