While we can’t visit the Most Magical Place on Earth right now, that doesn’t mean we can’t daydream about the magical day when the gates open again. To help us with those magical daydreams, and to help you plan your next visit, let’s talk about some of the best things there are to see, do, and eat at Magic Kingdom – in quick top three lists.
These Top 3 lists are a combination of data from our TouringPlans system, data from our TouringPlans surveys, and a sprinkle of personal preference – but not too much, because science!
The Top 3 Attractions For Using FastPass+ at Magic Kingdom (Thrills)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Space Mountain
The Top 3 Attractions For Using FastPass+ at Magic Kingdom (For All Ages)
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Jungle Cruise
The Top 3 Attractions You Can Do Without a FastPass+ At Magic Kingdom
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- “it’s a small world”
- Dumbo (due to its unique standby waiting system and waiting area)
The Top 3 Attractions For Taking a Break at Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
The Top 3 Desserts at Magic Kingdom
- Pineapple Dole Whip at Aloha Isle – any variation of how it is served, but my favorite is the Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Citrus Swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Minnie Mouse Chocolate Lava Cake from Columbia Harbour House
The Top 3 Character Experiences at Magic Kingdom
- Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Cinderella’s Royal Table Character Dining
- Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party – the name is difficult, but the character interactions are so fun!
What do you think of our Top 3 lists for Magic Kingdom? In creating them we consulted our TouringPlans Surveys, which are available for you to include your input anytime! Using this information and feedback helps us provide the best data and insight to save you time on your time vacation. You can learn more about the best strategies for enjoying a day at the Magic Kingdom here.