Walt Disney World Holiday News and Updates
The busy holiday season is coming up this weekend at Walt Disney World and because of that, here are a few things you should keep in mind if you are planning on visiting the theme parks to celebrate.
First, at the Magic Kingdom, Guests will be able to experience many of the events that typically occur during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Here is the schedule of events:
- Voiceplay (musical group) – 3:10 p.m., 4:10 p.m., 5:15 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Holiday Wishes – 9:00 p.m.
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration (Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage) – 7:15 p.m., 8:15 p.m., 10:15 p.m. and 11:15 p.m.
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party – 1:45 p.m. and 5:15 p.m.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – at 12:00 p.m. and at 3:30 p.m.
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (Rocket Tower Plaza Stage) – intermittently from 3:40 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party – 9:30 a.m. and 1:45 p.m.
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration (Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage) – 6:50 p.m., 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (Rocket Tower Plaza Stage) – intermittently from 3:40 p.m.-9:10 p.m.
- Holiday Wishes New Year’s Celebration – 7:30 p.m.
- Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks – 11:50 p.m.
In addition, there will be some additional holiday perks taking place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
First, Guests will be able to partake in a limited time breakfast at Restaurantosaurus in Dinoland U.S.A. Guests will be able to enjoy Mickey waffle platters, and then they can head to the incredible topping bar! There will be 12 different condiment choices to pick from including whipped butter, warm syrup, walnuts, warm cinnamon apples, warm bananas foster, warm cherries, warm caramel, strawberry topping, warm chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, sprinkles, and whipped cream. For those looking for something else, Guests can purchase breakfast cereals, yogurt parfaits, or fruit cups. Restaurantosaurus will be offering breakfast until December 31.
Also in Dinoland U.S.A., there will be a dance party called Donald’s Happy Holiday-O-Saurus. Dance to festive music with Donald and his friends through December 31.
Finally, each year on Christmas morning, religious services are held at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in the Fantasia Ballroom. Catholic Mass will take place at 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. A Protestant Service will occur at 9:15 a.m.
Stay tuned to the blog for additional Walt Disney World holiday updates!