Star Wars: Galactic Nights are now on sale, and the Minnie Vans keep expanding their pick-up destinations. For this week’s Walt Disney World crowd levels, weather, and more, keep reading!
- The Minnie Vans are now picking up from Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside AND Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter. Guests of the two resorts can visit the front desk to activate this service through the Lyft app.
- Tickets for Star Wars: Galatic Nights are now on sale. This hard ticket event takes place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on May 27 and is the ultimate Star Wars fan experience. Read more about it here.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices have increased. Check out Rikki’s post for a breakdown of the new pricing options.
- Prices have also increased for both the Minnie Vans and parking at Walt Disney World. Minnie Vans will now be a flat fee of $25; regular parking is $22 and preferred parking is $45.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Finding Nemo – The Musical (Re-opens 2/25/18)
Typhoon Lagoon: Closed for refurbishment
Will you be attending Star Wars: Galactic Nights? Let me know in the comments!