We’ve got V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights and a new style of dining on the menu. Check out your Walt Disney World preview here!
- Check your email Annual Passholders – V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights are coming to Magic Kingdom and Epcot! These after-hours events give access to dining, shopping, and attractions two hours after the park closes to the public. Registration is required and there is limited capacity, so sign up ASAP! Dates are listed below:
- August 5 – Magic Kingdom; 10:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- September 6 – Epcot; 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- October 25 – Epcot; 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Pizzafari, a popular restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, will introduce Family-Style Dining on July 31. This new meal option will be offered between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., and reservations can be made in advance. For more details, check out Rikki’s article.
- Due to overnight concrete work at Magic Kingdom park, the Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party will be cancelled July 30. The Main Street Trolley Show will be using the Main Street Ranch Wagon on that date.
- Stop by Disney Springs now through August 12 for the Beat the Heat DJ Dance Party. This splash party, located near Once Upon a Toy, takes place every Friday through Sunday from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and includes treats, beverages, and games for all!
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel (Re-opens 7/31)
- Liberty Square Riverboat
Have you signed up for one of the V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights? Let me know in the comments!