Here we list the 5 attractions Disney lists as having "physical considerations" in Disney's Animal Kingdom:
- DINOSAUR » Motion-simulator dark ride
- Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain » High-speed, outdoor roller coaster through Nepalese mountain village
- Kali River Rapids » Whitewater raft ride
- Kilimanjaro Safaris » Truck ride through an African wildlife reservation
- Primeval Whirl » Small coaster
How Disney defines "physical considerations"
For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride.
Attractions with Physical Considerations in Other Parks
- Physical Considerations at Magic Kingdom (7 attractions)
- Physical Considerations at Epcot (3 attractions)
- Physical Considerations at Disney's Hollywood Studios (3 attractions)
- Physical Considerations at Disney's Animal Kingdom (5 attractions)
NOTE: We update this data regularly, but Disney may change which attractions it lists as having "physical considerations" at anytime. Please double-check with Guest Services or outside the attraction before riding.