Description And Comments
Winnie the Pooh is sunny, upbeat and fun in the image of fellow attractions Peter Pan's Flight or Splash Mountain. You ride a "Hunny Pot" through the pages of a huge picture book into the Hundred Acre Wood, where you encounter Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Owl, Rabbit, Tigger, Kanga, and Roo as they contend with a blustery day. There's even a dream sequence with Heffalumps and Woozles, a favorite of this 30-something couple from Lexington, Massachusetts, who think Pooh has plenty to offer adults:
The attention to detail and special effects on this ride make it worth seeing even if you don't have children in your party. The Pooh dream sequence was great!
Opened in the summer of 2003, this addition to Critter Country replaced the alternately praised and maligned Country Bear Playhouse. You can find a hidden homage to the Bears if you look up and directly behind your car after the Heffalump scene (you'll see Max, Buff, and Melvin).
Though well done, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is not wildly popular. There is rarely more than a 15-minute wait, and it's typically less than 5. The only exceptions are on super crowded days (days 8+ on our Disneyland Crowd Calendar) or when Splash Mountain is temporarily closed, which then floods crowds towards Winnie the Pooh.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- Must Transfer To Standard Wheelchair
Other Attractions in Critter Country
Touring Plans with The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Disneyland One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Disneyland Author's Select One-Day Plan
- Disneyland Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Plan
- Disneyland Two-Day Plan for Adults with Children - Day 1
- Disneyland Two-Day Plan A - Day 2
- Disneyland Two-Day Plan B - Day 1
- Late Arrival Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Full Day 2
- See all Touring Plans...
|Wait per 100 people ahead||5 minutes|
When to go
|Opening Date||April 11, 2003|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.