Description And Comments
Jedi Training Academy is staged several times daily to the left of the Star Tours building entrance, opposite Backlot Express. If you want your Young Skywalkers-in-training to appear on stage, visit the sign-up area at the ABC Sound Studio (across from Star Tours) as early in the morning as possible. Spots go quickly and are on a first-come, first-served basis and are for kids 4 - 12 years old only.
A Windham, New Hampshire, mother of three describes a common conundrum:
I'm guessing many families will have to chose between racing to Toy Story Mania! to ride or racing to sign up for Jedi Training Academy (children MUST be present at sign-up). We hopped on TSM, then crossed the park to sign up for Jedi Training Academy. By the time we got there, we were pushed to the 2:20 p.m. show, which eliminated the possibility of leaving for a nap after lunch.
Once on stage, these miniature Jedi are trained in the ways of The Force and do battle against Darth Vader. If all this sounds too intense, it's not - Storm Troopers provide comic relief and, just as in the movies, the good guys always win.
Surprisingly popular, given Disney hasn't promoted it to the same level of hype as other shows. If you plan to watch during summer afternoons, grab drinks at Backlot Express, right next door, about 20 minutes before the show starts. Jedi Training Academy is for kids 4 - 12 years old.
To sign up your children to go on stage, visit the ABC Sound Studio building (next to the American Idol Experience) early in the morning: spots are first come, first served.
- Jedi Training Academy (StudiosCentral.com)
Other Attractions in Echo Lake
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- The American Idol Experience
Touring Plans with Jedi Training Academy
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Star Wars Weekend Touring Plan for Adults - Focus on Celebrity Autographs
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios Standard Hours
- See all Touring Plans...
|Shows at 9:20am, 10:10am, 11:50am, 12:40pm, 1:20pm, 1:50pm, 2:20pm, 3:40pm, 4:10pm, 4:40pm, 5:30pm, 6:20pm, 7:10pm, and 8pm|
|Opening Date||October 9, 2007|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.