Description And Comments
Jack Sparrow and a crew member bring kids on a small stage in Adventureland and teach them the basics of pirate dueling (similar to Jedi Training Academy in Hollywood Studios--but for wannabe-pirates). They finish up the show with getting even more kids to take the pirate's pledge and a rousing version of "A Pirate's Life for Me (Yo-Ho!)." If you or your kids place Pirates of the Caribbean (the attraction or movie) high on your priority list, you may want to make a trip to see this show as well.
The shows can attract decent crowds, but the first and last shows seem to be the least popular. Standing-room only.
Other Attractions in Adventureland
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Touring Plans with Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Explorers Ages 4-8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Adventurers Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
- See all Touring Plans...