Description And Comments
The Dapper Dans have been a fixture at the Magic Kingdom since opening day in 1971 (and they've been entertaining in Disneyland since 1959). The barbershop quartet entertains up and down Main Street with various numbers. The group's schedule is sometimes on the Times Guide you can pick up in the park, and the Dans can often be found in the Main Street Trolley Parade and the daily Flag Retreat.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular