We’ve got Labor Day activities, Eat to the Beat artists, and more in this week’s Walt Disney World preview. Let’s jump right in!
- The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival begins August 30. Fellow blogger, Tessa Koten, has a great 2018 preview that you can check out here.
- Speaking of, here are your artists for this week’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series:
- 9/1 – 9/3: Tiffany
- 9/4 – 9/5: MercyMe (New)
- 9/6 – 9/7: Glass Tiger (New)
- Walt Disney World’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex will be hosting a festival and other activities over Labor Day weekend. Labor Day Fan Zone will feature music, food, character meets, and of course, different sporting events. See Rikki’s post for more details!
- Enjoy more Labor Day fun with the Great Irish Hooley at Disney Spring’s Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant. From August 31 – September 3, you’ll have the chance to see nine different bands, watch champion Irish dancer Ciaran Keating, attend an Irish dance workshop, and watch the Ragland Road Irish Dancers.
- Reservations can now be made for a new morning event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Disney Early Morning Magic – Toy Story Land includes breakfast, character meets, and access to the three attractions found at Toy Story Land. You can book online or by calling (407) 827-7350.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
What Eat to the Beat artists are you most excited for? Let me know in the comments!