It’s almost time to celebrate dad! That’s right, Father’s Day is this weekend. And if you’ll be in Walt Disney World, there will be some great ways to celebrate that ever important dad in your life.
If you are looking for a great meal, there will be a number of restaurants offering special meals, including:
- Flame Tree Barbecue at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will offer a limited-time Dad’s Platter with brisket, pulled pork, chicken and ribs.
- Restaurantosaurus will offer a “burger and brew” combo featuring a jalapeño popper burger.
- A Father’s Day cupcake will be available at select locations around Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A prix fixe menu will be offered at Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot, featuring a grilled 10-ounce top sirloin steak, a grilled shrimp skewer and loaded mashed potatoes, as well as choice of appetizer and dessert.
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will offer a Father’s Day prix fixe menu that includes oak-grilled, bone-in ribeye and fire-roasted bone marrow as well as an optional wine pairing.
- Special offerings will also be available at Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Entertainment District and Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
For a dad who wants to spend some times outdoors, consider booking a tee time at any of the four Walt Disney World Resort championship golf courses. To make reservations, guests should call (407) WDW-GOLF. If Dad love to fish, there’s the option to take a guided fishing excursions aboard a 21-foot pontoon boat that can accommodate up to five guests, or go out on a tournament-style fishing boat for one or two people. Reservations can be made by calling (407) WDW-BASS. In addition, personal watercraft are available for rent at select resort marinas and kayaks and canoes are also available at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
Dad may just want to relax. Let him unwind at one of two full-service spas at Walt Disney World Resort. Senses – A Disney Spa offers an array of therapeutic services including water therapy, massage and facials provide relaxation and renewal.
As you can see, no matter what you do, there are great ways to celebrate Dad this Father’s Day at the Walt Disney World Resort.