Batter Up for the Magic Kingdom’s Casey’s Corner
There are few things more American than Main Street, U.S.A., and a hot dog; and when you’re at the Magic Kingdom, there’s only one destination for such a combo – Casey’s Corner.
This quick-service restaurant is located at the end of Main Street, U.S.A., and just across the way from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.
Casey’s Corner features a vintage baseball design inspired by the “Casey at Bat” segment from 1946’s Make Mine Music and that complements Main Street, U.S.A.’s turn-of-the-century setting.
Guests order at Casey’s indoor counter and then can eat either in the adjacant, albeit small, dining room or outside with views of Cinderella Castle.
Note: Be warned, both indoor and outdoor seating can be hard to find, especially during peak dining hours.
At the time of writing, Casey’s Corner is open from 10:30 a.m. until park closing and costs an average of $14.99 and under per person. Mobile Order is available through the My Disney Experience app and is recommended due to Casey’s popularity and convenient location.
Now, of course, hot dogs are the name of the game at Casey’s. Expect your traditional selection and plant-based items, along with Casey’s cult-favorite corn dog nuggets, and possibly themed or seasonal hot dogs for those with more adventurous tastes!
But for now, let’s get to the current line-up of items over at Casey’s Corner for a meal or snack that’s a grand slam.
Foot-Long Hot Dogs
- Chili-Cheese All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dogs with fries or Cuties for $13.49
- All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog for $11.49
Classic Hot Dogs
- Chili-Cheese All-Beef Hot Dog with fries or Cuties for $11.49
- All-Beef Hot Dog served with fries or Cuties for $9.49
Corn Dog Nuggets
- Corn Dog Nuggets served with fries or Cuties for $9.99
- Pro Tip: Corn Dog Nuggets are the perfect kid-friendly meal and a great snack to keep everyone happy while waiting for Happily Ever After!
Plant-Based Hot Dogs
- Loaded Slaw Dog with fries or apple slices for $11.49
- This item is listed as plant-based sausage with pickled slaw, barbecue vegan aioli, and roasted corn relish.
- “Sausage” Dog with fries or apple slices for $9.49
- The “sausage” is a plant-based sausage served in a potato bun.
- Chili-Cheese French Fries – $6.49
- Chili – $4.59
- French Fries – $4.49
- Cuties Mandarin 3-pack – $4.19
- Cheese Sauce – $1.00
- Baseball Brownie – $4.29
- Fountain Drink – $4.49
- Frozen Mint Julep Lemonade – $6.49
- This new specialty drink is a new addition to Casey’s Corner and is classically blended Mint Julep featuring Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, topped with fresh Mint Leaves, cherry, and lemon.
- Minute Maid Apple Juice for $3.99
- NESQUIK Chocolate Milk for $4.19
- DASANI Bottled Water for $3.50
- Joffrey’s Coffee or Hot Cocoa for $3.29
Is Casey’s Corner a must-visit for your day at the Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments!
One thought on “Batter Up for the Magic Kingdom’s Casey’s Corner”
I feel like fountain drinks at $4.49 should warrant further comment. Do they only have large size available? Is this representative of a broader price increase?