All the Walt Disney World resort hotels have at least one location with a refrigerator case stocked with beverages. Sometimes this is located in the resort food court, sometimes in the hotel gift shop, and often both.
I recently covered the types of soda you’ll find sold at the Disney hotels (seriously, if you want to know about soda at Disney World, click that link), but there are many other packaged beverage options, both soft drinks and adult beverages with alcohol. The exact mix of beverage choices varies by resort and, of course, can change from time to time. There are, however, some general consistencies such as:
- Milk (cow’s milk): half gallon jugs of nonfat milk, whole milk, 1% milk, 2% milk; single serving containers of whole milk
- Milk (flavored): Nesquik strawberry, Nesquik chocolate
- Milk (plant-based): single-serve containers of almond milk (Silk or Pacific brand), vanilla and chocolate soy milk (Silk or Pearl brand)
- Water: Dasani in many different size containers, single-serve SmartWater, single-serve carbonated Pellegrino water
- Coconut water: Zico brand plain and watermelon coconut water
- Flavored non-juice, non-carbonated drinks: Powerade blue, red, and yellow; Vitamin Water red and orange
- Iced tea: Gold Peak Sweet Tea, Gold Peak Unsweet Tea, Honest-T Green Tea, Honest-T Pomegranate Blueberry Tea
- Juice: half gallon carton Minute Maid orange juice; single-serve bottles of Simply Orange OJ, Minute Maid grapefruit juice, Minute Maid apple juice, Minute Maid tomato juice or V-8, Minute Maid cran-apple, Odwalla mango tango, Odwalla blueberry monster
- Energy drinks: Monster, Monster Ultra
- Mixers: club soda, ginger ale
- Wine: Single-serve, lidded glasses of Copa brand Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Mosacato, White Zinfandel; full bottles of white wine, the brands vary by hotel
- Beer and hard cider: Corona, Coors, Coors Light, Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Heineken, Blue Moon, Schofferhofer Grapefruit, Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
- Single-serve mixed drinks or similar: Smirnoff Ice, Seagram’s Escape Peach, Seagram’s Escape Wild Berries, Blue Marble Marble-rita, Malibu Pineapple Cocktail, Malibu Pink Lemonade Cocktail, White Claw (several flavors), Kahlua Mudslide, Jose Cuervo Mini Margarita
- Coffee add-ins: pint cartons of half and half, Coffee Mate creamer
In addition to beverages in the refrigerator case, there are also some non-refrigerated drinks on shelves. There you can typically find bottles of red wine, multi-serving bottles of hard alcohol, and single-serve containers of Gerber baby formula.
If you’re looking for a niche beverage, it could be worth your time to walk over to a nearby sister resort (or have your hotel concierge call the gift shops and food courts of a few nearby hotels) to see if you can find it. For example, during a February 2020 research trip, I found that the beer and bottled mixed drink selections had several differences among the three All-Star resorts and among the two Port Orleans resorts.
And when all else fails, you can arrange a grocery delivery to your hotel via Amazon or a service like Garden Grocer.
The photos below will give you a visual idea of what to expect – all photos taken during February 2020.
Does this help you understand the packaged beverage options at Walt Disney World? Are there beverages you wished they carried, but don’t? Let us know in the comments.
First published March 2, 2020. Revised May 20, 2021.