In this week’s episode of TouringPlans Teaches, we are continuing our Disney Cruise Line series! Thanks to that pretty sweet Disney+ day deal, a lot of Disney fans are booking their very first Disney cruise. And that means there are plenty of people that are needing a TPTeaches-style introduction to all things related to Disney cruising. This week we go over how to choose a stateroom category for your cruise. This one choice will impact the pricing of your cruise and how much space you’ll have to move around, store things and sleep comfortably in your room.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
- What the four basic stateroom types are
- Which stateroom types have more (or less) space
- What all of those numbers and letters mean when booking
- How to get your own private outdoor space if you want it
- Some “secret” tips and tricks about getting the best room within your chosen category.
Join me below (or on YouTube) as we walk through everything you need to know when comparing the various stateroom categories in the Disney Cruise Line. If you have thoughts or questions about the ships, or want to request a specific topic for this series, drop them in the comments below!