While we can’t splash around in Typhoon Lagoon, it doesn’t mean we can’t put on some Beach Boys or Jimmy Buffett music and dream. To help us with those tropical daydreams, and to help you plan your next visit, let’s talk about some of the best things there are to see, do, and eat at Typhoon Lagoon – in quick top three lists.
These Top 3 lists are a combination of data from our TouringPlans system, data from our TouringPlans surveys, and a sprinkle of personal preference – but not too much, because science!
The Top 3 Attractions For Thrills at Typhoon Lagoon
- Crush ‘n Gusher
- Humunga Kowabunga
- Storm Slides
The Top 3 Attractions For Relaxing at Typhoon Lagoon
- Castaway Creek (lazy river – of course)
- Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool (along the shallow edge)
- Gangplank Falls
The Top 3 Attractions for Little Swimmers
- Bay Slides
- Ketchakiddee Creek
- Castaway Creek (lazy river)
The Top 3 Sitting Areas at Typhoon Lagoon
- Far right of Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool
- Beach areas near Crush ‘n Gusher
- Beach areas near Ketchakiddee Creek
The Top 3 Savory Eats at Typhoon Lagoon
- Cuban-style Hamburger at Leaning Palms
- Fish Dip at Snack Shack
- Quesadillas at Snack Shack
The Top 3 Sweet Treats at Typhoon Lagoon
- Mini donuts at kiosk across from Signapore Sal’s merchandise shop
- Sand Pail Sundae at Happy Landings Ice Cream
- DOLE Whip Pineapple Soft-serve at Leaning Palms
The Top 3 Adult Beverages at Typhoon Lagoon
- Captain Gems at Let’s Go Slurpin’
- Lou’s Wavy Mango Wine Slushy at Lou Tide Lou’s
- DOLE Whip Pineapple Soft-serve with Plantation Original Dark Rum at Leaning Palms
In creating these we consulted our TouringPlans Surveys, which are available for you to include your input anytime! Using this information and feedback helps us provide the best data and insight to save you time on your time vacation. You can learn more about the best strategies for enjoying a day at the Typhoon Lagoon here.
What do you think of our Top 3 lists for Typhoon Lagoon? Let us know in the comments.