Description And Comments
A character-greeting location for Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Adventurers Outpost is decorated with photos, memorabilia, and souvenirs from the Mouse's various world travels.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
Indoors and air-conditioned, the Outpost features two greeting rooms with identical sets of characters. Lines move faster than an outdoor greeting area, which can't hide a second Mickey.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost when you visit on a day with a given Disney's Animal Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost Wait Times.
Other Attractions in Discovery Island
Touring Plans with Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Animal Kingdom
- One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
|Opening Date||May 15, 2013|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.