Description And Comments
Enter Magician Mickey's dressing room for an up close and personal meet and greet with the Mouse. While you're waiting, enjoy the animated posters in the queue and all the special not-so-hidden details that await you in the dressing room itself.
As of October 2013, Mickey is capable of moving his mouth and "talking" to guests.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater Wait Times.
Disney Dish with Jim Hill
NO, MICKEY DOESN'T HAVE THE SHAKES
Want to know how the cast member in the new talking Mickey Mouse suit makes Mickey’s eyes blink? Pay close attention to the glove on the Rodent in Charge’s left hand and you’ll see that his three fingers always twitch whenever his eyes blink. Neat, huh?
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Younger and Older Children
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Parents' Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Full Day
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Explorers Ages 4-8
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Not-A-Touring-Plan Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Holiday Version
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- See all Touring Plans...
As of 6:04am EST on 12/17/14
Party of 1
|Available for 6:30p, 7:20p, 7:50p, 8:20p, 8:40p, 9p, 9:30p, 10:20p, and 10:30p|
|Latest MK FP+ Availability|
|Location||Main Street, U.S.A.|
|Opening Date||April 1, 2011|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.