Here we list the 3 attractions Disney lists as having "physical considerations" in Disney California Adventure:
- Luigi's Flying Tires » Bumper cars meets human air hockey.
- Mater's Junkyard Jamboree » Midway-type whip ride
- Radiator Springs Racers » Automotive dark ride with high-speed thrills
How Disney defines "physical considerations"
For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride.
Attractions with Physical Considerations in Other Parks
- Physical Considerations at Disneyland (0 attractions)
- Physical Considerations at Disney California Adventure (3 attractions)
NOTE: We update this data regularly, but Disney may change which attractions it lists as having "physical considerations" at anytime. Please double-check with Guest Services or outside the attraction before riding.