Description And Comments
As part of the Fantasyland Expansion, Ariel has an elaborate new home next to the Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid dark ride.
Located in the base of the seaside cliffs under Prince Eric's Castle, Ariel (in mermaid form) greets guests from a seashell throne.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
Ariel has greeted guests in multiple locations in Magic Kingdom, and long lines have followed each move. Despite being at the back of the park, we expect her popularity to continue. Visit early or late in the day to minimize your wait.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Ariel's Grotto when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Ariel's Grotto Wait Times.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Goofy and Donald
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Minnie and Daisy
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Storybook Wowzer the Clown
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station
Touring Plans with Ariel's Grotto
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
|Opening Date||December 6, 2012|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.