Here we list the 4 attractions we list as "Major Attractions" in Typhoon Lagoon:
Major Attractions at Typhoon Lagoon
- Crush 'n' Gusher » A unique water-based roller coaster
- Humunga Kowabunga » Really fast water slides
- Shark Reef » Swim through a reef populated with very small sharks
- Surf Pool » World's largest inland surf facility
What we mean by "Major Attraction"
More modestly themed adventures, but ones that incorporate state-of-the-art technologies. Or larger-scale attractions of older design.
Note: though not every attraction fits neatly into these descriptions, the categories provide a comparison of attraction size and scope. Remember that the bigger and more elaborate doesn't always mean better.
Peter Pan's Flight, a minor attraction in the Magic Kingdom, continues to be one of the park's most beloved rides. Likewise, for many young children, no attraction, regardless of size, surpasses Dumbo.
Other Attraction Categories at Typhoon Lagoon
- Diversions at Typhoon Lagoon (0 attractions)
- Minor Attractions at Typhoon Lagoon (8 attractions)
- Major Attractions at Typhoon Lagoon (4 attractions)
- Headliners at Typhoon Lagoon (0 attractions)
- Super Headliners at Typhoon Lagoon (0 attractions)