Here we list the 8 attractions we list as "Minor Attractions" in Typhoon Lagoon:
Minor Attractions at Typhoon Lagoon
- Bay Slides » Children-only very small water slides
- Castaway Creek » Lazy river ride
- Gang Plank Falls » Multi-person, fast flume ride
- Keelhaul Falls » Single-person whitewater raft ride
- Ketchakiddie Creek » Children-only slides, rafts and splashing water
- Mayday Falls » Wild single-person tube ride
- Storm Slides » Body slides - no mat or tube required
- The Mountain Trail » A short walking trail
What we mean by "Minor Attraction"
Midway-type rides, small "dark" rides (cars on a track, zigzagging through the dark), small theater presentations, transportation rides, and elaborate walk-through attractions.
Note: though not every attraction fits neatly into these descriptions, the categories provide a comparison of attraction size and scope. Remember that the bigger and more elaborate doesn't always mean better.
Peter Pan's Flight, a minor attraction in the Magic Kingdom, continues to be one of the park's most beloved rides. Likewise, for many young children, no attraction, regardless of size, surpasses Dumbo.
Other Attraction Categories at Typhoon Lagoon
- Diversions at Typhoon Lagoon (0 attractions)
- Minor Attractions at Typhoon Lagoon (8 attractions)
- Major Attractions at Typhoon Lagoon (4 attractions)
- Headliners at Typhoon Lagoon (0 attractions)
- Super Headliners at Typhoon Lagoon (0 attractions)