Description And Comments
Tales of Beedle the Bard recounts the one of two wizard fables -- “The Three Brothers” from Deathly Hallows, or “The Fountain of Fair Fortune” -- using puppets crafted by Michael Curry (Broadway's The Lion King, Finding Nemo-The Musical). The story to be told is chosen “randomly” at the start of each performance. The puppets are gorgeous in a creepy kind of way, and the way the actors perform while maneuvering them is quite clever, though some of the dialogue can get difficult to understand, especially during the Fountain tale. The show runs 10 to 12 minutes.
Takes place on the stage in Carkitt Market within Diagon Alley.
Other Attractions in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley
- Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
- Hogwarts Express - King's Cross Station
Touring Plans with The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan for Adults with Early Entry DAY 2/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan for Adult Off-Site Guests DAY 2/PART 2
- Wizarding World One-Day/Two-Park Plan PART 1
|Shows at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm|
|Location||The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley|
|Opening Date||July 8, 2014|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.