Dates Announced for 2023 Flower & Garden Festival at EPCOT – UPDATED
It feels like we’ve been waiting forever, but Disney has finally announced the dates for this year’s EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival. This year, you can come to see EPCOT in bloom, marvel at topiaries, and sup at Outdoor Kitchens from March 1 to July 5, 2023.
February 2, 2023 update! The Garden Rocks concert series schedule is now available. We’ve added the lineup below; scroll down to check it out.
There’s no news yet about the Outdoor Kitchen lineup and menus, or many other specifics. Even the merchandise page on Disney’s site says “Check back later for updates”. (When it says something else, we’ll post those updates here.)
Fortunately, a little more news came with the announcement on the Disney Parks Blog.
This year’s Festival will feature brand new topiaries of Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa from Disney’s “Encanto”. They’ll be located right near the main entrance, making them easy to find. (Why no Bruno? We don’t talk about Bruno.) And a new Princess Tiana topiary will be found at the American Adventure.
We don’t have a specific list of Outdoor Festival Kitchens yet, but we know that of course they’ll be back – over 15 of them! Spike the Bee’s Pollen-Nation Exploration scavenger hunt will also be returning.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
Performers for the Garden Rocks concert series have been announced.
- March 3-4 – Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI
- March 5-6 – Daughtry
- March 10-11 – Tommy DeCarlo
- March 12-13 – Smash Mouth
- March 17-18 – Mike DelGuidice
- March 19-20 – Blue Oyster Cult – NEW
- March 24-25 – Berlin
- March 26-27 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 – Luis Figueroa – NEW
- April 1-2 – Piso 21 – NEW
- April 3 – TBD
- April 7-8 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 9-10 – Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
- April 16-17 – Switchfoot – NEW
- April 21-22 – A Flock of Seagulls
- April 23-24 – Jo Dee Messina
- April 28-29 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett, The Voice Of Player
- April 30, May 1 – Kool and the Gang
- May 5-8 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 12-15 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- May 19-20 – A.J. Croce: Croce Plays Croce – NEW
- May 21-22 – Casting Crowns – NEW
- May 26-27 – Jason Scheff, longtime lead singer of Chicago – NEW
- May 28-29 – Rick Springfield
- June 2-5 – Plain White T’s
- June 9-10 – The Spinners
- June 11-12 – The Commodores
- June 16-17 – Vertical Horizon
- June 18-19 – Tony Orlando
- June 23-26 – Simple Plan
- June 30, July 1 – Living Colour
- July 2-3 – Wang Chung
Dining Packages and Prices
As usual, dining packages are available, although they are rarely necessary. Dining packages include:
A meal at a participating restaurant
- Spice Road Table: Includes 2 small plates, a shared dessert platter and a nonalcoholic beverage
- All Other Participating Restaurants: Includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet/family-style meal (where applicable), as well as a nonalcoholic beverage
One (1) guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert on the same day
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
|Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion
|Le Cellier Steakhouse
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
American Adventure Pavilion
|Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
|Spice Road Table
If you already have a trip booked with TouringPlans Travel, feel free to reach out to your Destination Specialist if you’d like to book a dining package. Regal Eagle is a same-day package and is not available for reservations.
While we continue to wait for more information, feel free to take a spin through some of last year’s coverage, as many Festival features are similar from year to year.
Are you thinking about making time to visit during Flower & Garden? An EPCOT resort or one on the Skyliner offers easy access to EPCOT’s International Gateway entrance on the Festival side of the park. The agents at TouringPlans Travel will be happy to give you a free quote.
Are you going to Flower & Garden this year? What are you looking forward to? Let us know in the comments!