2022 EPCOT Festival of Holidays: Marche de Noel Holiday Kitchen Review
France is always a popular booth, with interesting and adventurous offerings.
Our recommendation: skip the expensive, sometimes missing, not great food and get the fabulous martini!
- Napoleon de Saumon Fumé en Brioche – $8.95
– Smoked Salmon Napoleon with layers of Smoked Salmon, Dill Mousse and Crème Fraîche Mousse served in Brioche
- Rôti de Jambon Sauce Moutarde à l’ancienne, Pommes Dauphine – $7.75
– Roasted Ham with Mushrooms, Pearl Onions, Bacon, Mustard Sauce and Puff Potatoes
- Macaron en Sucette, Ganache à la Menthe Poivrée et aux Chocolats Valrhona – $9.25
– Macaron Lollipop with Peppermint and Valrhona Chocolate Ganache
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini – $13.95
– Grey Goose La Vanille Vodka, Vodka, Chocolate Milk and Whipped Cream
- Côté Mas Syrah-Grenache – $6.75
– Sud de France
- Spiced Pumpkin Punch – $13.50
– Rhum Clement VSOP Vieux Agricole, Spiced Pumpkin Purée and Oat Milk
- Cranberry Mimosa – $9.95
– Pol Remy Sparkling Wine with Orange Juice and Cranberry Syrup
Best of the Booth
The Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini, $13.95. This is arguably the best drink of the entire festival. It’s just a Christmas party in a pretty glass and it’s absolutely worth both the price and the wait in line.
Rest of the Booth
- Skip the Napoleon because it’s small, expensive, and the brioche is dry as a brick.
- Skip the Ham because it’s just meh and salty and there are far better choices.
- Skip the Lollipop because they NEVER have it! They ran out the first 4 times we went to get it. How do you run out of anything before 1:00 p.m.?!? I mean yes supply chains but it’s not like they didn’t know about that when they put it on the menu! Plus, $9.25 for a dessert? France, giving Italy a run for its money.