Winter time is one of the more popular times that Walt Disney World puts refurbishments on its calendar, and it looks like there are a few that are starting to pop up. Here’s what you should be aware of for your upcoming winter trip:
- “it’s a small world” will be closed from December 2 – 12, reopening on December 13.
- The Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade will end its run on December 21.
- Splash Mountain will have its annual refurbishment from January 6 – March 21, reopening March 22.
- Tomorrowland Speedway will be closed from January 6 – 12, reopening January 13.
- Casey’s Corner will close from January 6 – February 15, reopening February 16.
Disney may, of course, change its plans at any time. For a full list of current and upcoming ride refurbishments, please check our Walt Disney World refurbishment schedule.