Great New Treats to Celebrate the Main Street Electrical Parade
The Main Street Electrical Parade is back!!! Debuting tonight, the popular parade will be marching down Disneyland once again. And of course, you knew to celebrate, Disney would introduce a whole slew of new treats, right? So, take a look at what you can get and where.
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Crispy Treat: Mickey crispy treat dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate and decorated with multi-colored sprinkles and a chocolate logo
- Caterpillar Marshmallow Wand: marshmallow wand coated in caramel, dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate, and decorated with dark and white chocolate and colored sugar
- Lady Bug Cake Pop: vanilla cake pop dipped in cherry-flavored chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate and colored sugar
- Snail Cake Pop: vanilla cake pop dipped in watermelon-flavored chocolate and decorated with black licorice, red chocolate and colored sugar
- Raspberry Lemonade Shake: raspberry lemonade with vanilla ice cream
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich: spicy fried chicken breast, pepper-Jack cheese, creamy mustard slaw and cilantro served with fries
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Fantasia Ice Cream: a blend of cherry, pistachio, and banana ice cream featuring chipped pistachios and cherries
- Fantasia Waffle Bowl Sundae: brightly-colored waffle bowl filled with Fantasia ice cream, caramel sauce, multi-colored chocolate candy, whipped cream and a cherry
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Lady Bug Macaron: red and black lady bug macaron shell filled with strawberry buttercream, strawberry marmalade and freeze-dried strawberry flecks
- Pineapple Coconut Parfait: layers of coconut jelly, strawberry filling and pineapple mouse
- Cheshire Cat Linzer Cookie: Linzer cookie with strawberry gel
- Firefly Hot Dog: all-beef hot dog topped with chili, shredded cheese, fried corn chips and jalapeños
- Firefly Chips: corn chip “fireflies” topped with chili, cheese and jalapeños
- Chili Mac Bread Bowl: sourdough bread bowl filled with chili mac and cheese
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Cake: colorful vanilla sponge cake with cream cheese frosting, mixed berry marmalade, cream cheese frosting, sprinkles and chocolate decoration
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Base Popcorn Bucket (available mid-August while supplies last, refillable for $1.50 on day of purchase with valid receipt)
These sweet treats are only available through The Main Street Electrical Parade’s run of September 30! So hurry and grab yours today!
2 thoughts on “Great New Treats to Celebrate the Main Street Electrical Parade”
Disneyland can keep the treats if we get the MSEP back at WDW. Heck, I’d take Spectromagic at this point.
Some of my earliest memories of Disneyland is watching the MSEP. I would love the chance to be able to watch it with my own children. If only it was consistently at one park/coast, we could make that happen!!