Description And Comments
Turtle Talk with Crush is an interactive theater show starring the 153-year-old surfer dude turtle from the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo. Although it starts like a typical Disney theme-park movie, Turtle Talk quickly turns into a surprise interactive encounter as the on-screen Crush begins to have actual conversations with guests in the audience. Real-time computer graphics are used to accurately move Crush's mouth when forming words, and he's voiced by a guy who went to the Fast Times at Ridgemont High school of diction.
A mom from Henderson, Colorado, has a crush on Crush:
Turtle Talk with Crush is a must-see. Our 4-year-old was picked out of the crowd by Crush, and we were just amazed by the technology that allowed one-on-one conversation. It was adorable and enjoyed by everyone from Grammy and Papa to the 4-year-old!
It’s unusual to wait more than one or two shows to get in. If you find long lines in the morning, try back after 3 p.m. when more of the crowd has moved on to World Showcase, or use FastPass+.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
Other Attractions in Future World
- Captain EO
- Ellen's Energy Adventure
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Living with the Land
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
- Mission: SPACE Green
- Mission: SPACE Orange
- Spaceship Earth
- Sum of All Thrills (in Innoventions East)
- Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- The Circle of Life
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Touring Plans with Turtle Talk with Crush
- Epcot One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Epcot Late Arrival One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Epcot
- Epcot Early Riser Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- See all Touring Plans...
|Park is closed|
As of 7:26am EST on 3/2/15
Party of 1
|Available for 9:50a, 10:10a, 10:30a, 11:10a, 11:55a, 12:25p, 12:55p, 1:25p, 1:45p, 2:25p, 2:35p, 3:05p, 3:45p, 4:05p, 4:40p, 5:05p, 5:35p, 6:05p, 6:30p, 7:10p, and 7:35p|
|Latest EP FP+ Availability|
|Opening Date||November 16, 2004|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.