Gleaming, futuristic structures of immense proportions define the first theme area beyond the main entrance. Broad thoroughfares are punctuated with billowing fountains - all reflected in shining, space-age facades. Everything, including landscaping, is sparkling clean and seems bigger than life. Front and center is Spaceship Earth, flanked by Innoventions, while pavilions dedicated to mankind's past, present, and future technological accomplishments ring the perimeter of Future World.
Guest relations, left of the geodesic sphere, is Epcot's equivalent of the Magic Kingdom's City Hall. It serves as park headquarters and as Epcot's primary information center. If you wish to eat in one of Epcot's sit-down restaurants and have not made a reservation by calling (407) WDW-DINE or by visiting m.disneyworld.com on your smartphone, you can make your reservation at Guest Relations or at any other sit-down restaurant in any of the parks.
Future World Services
- Epcot's service facilities in Future World include:
- Baby Center / Baby-Care Needs On the World Showcase side of the Odyssey
- Banking Services Automated tellers (ATMs) outside the main entrance by the former kennel area (the very far left before going through security), on the Future World bridge near the Chase kiosk as you walk toward the World Showcase lagoon, outside the International Gateway entrance, and in World Showcase at the American pavilion
- First Aid Next to the Baby Center on the world Showcase side of the Odyssey Center
- Live Entertainment and Parade Info At Guest Relations or check your Times Guide
- Lost and Found At the main entrance at the gift shop
- Lost Persons At Guest Relations and the Baby Center on the World Showcase side of the Odyssey Center
- Storage Lockers Turn right at Spaceship Earth; all lockers cleaned out each night
- Walt Disney World and Local Attraction Information At Guest Relations
Also in Future World...