Gleaming, futuristic structures of immense proportions define the first theme area beyond the main entrance. Broad thoroughfares are punctuated with billowing fountains - all reflected in shining, space-age facades. Everything, including landscaping, is sparkling clean and seems bigger than life. Front and center is Spaceship Earth, flanked by Innoventions, while pavilions dedicated to mankind's past, present, and future technological accomplishments ring the perimeter of Future World. Most Epcot services are concentrated in Future World's Entrance Plaza, near the main gate.
Guest relations, left of the geodesic sphere, is Epcot's equivalent of the Magic Kingdom's City Hall. It serves as park headquarters and as Epcot's primary information center. Attendants staff information booths and take same-day reservations for Epcot restaurants. If you wish to eat in one of Epcot's sit-down restaurants, you can make your reservation at Guest Relations. If you're not near Guest Relations, you can make dining reservations by calling (407) WDW-DINE on a cell phone.
Future World Services
- Epcot's service facilities in Future World include:
- Baby Center / Baby-Care Needs On the World Showcase side of the Odyssey
- Banking Services Automated tellers (ATMs) outside the main entrance near the kennels, on the Future World bridge, and in World Showcase at the Germany pavilion
- First Aid Next to the Baby Center on the world Showcase side of the Odyssey Center
- Live Entertainment and Parade Info At Guest Relations, left of Spaceship Earth
- Lost and Found At the main entrance at the gift shop
- Lost Persons At Guest Relations and the Baby Center on the World Showcase side of the Odyssey Center
- Storage Lockers Turn right at Spaceship Earth; all lockers cleaned out each night
- Walt Disney World and Local Attraction Information At Guest Relations