Description And Comments
Scattered around Hollywood Studios are numerous places to meet Disney characters who pose for photos and sign autographs. Characters vary seasonally and may change at any time. See a Times Guide and/or look at the unofficial Walt Disney World Entertainment site for times and locations, and do not be surprised to see characters in other places, as well.
These character greeting opportunities may include:
- The INCREDIBLES at The Magic of Disney Animation
- Meet the Stars of Cars 2 at Team McQueen Headquarters near Streets of America
- Mickey Mouse at The Magic of Disney Animation
- Monsters, Inc. near Studio Backlot Tour
- Phineas and Ferb near Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
- Stars of Disney Junior in Animation Courtyard
- Toy Story Friends in Pixar Place
- Winnie the Pooh at The Magic of Disney Animation
Kids love to meet characters, and many are obsessed about getting as many autographs as possible. Disney facilitates this by selling autograph books and having a character "handler" manage the greeting queue. Go very early, very late, or during a parade to minimize your wait.