Description And Comments
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is a midway ride like Dumbo, except with magic carpets instead of elephants. Copying the water innovation of the One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish attraction at Universal's Islands of Adventure, Disney's Aladdin ride has a spitting camel positioned to spray jets of water on carpet riders. Riders can maneuver their carpets up and down and side to side to avoid the water. The front seat controls vehicle height, while the back seat controls tilt - if you let the kids sit up front, prepare to get wet!
Like Dumbo, this ride has great eye appeal but extremely limited capacity (that is, it loads slowly). Try to get younger kids on during the first 30 minutes the park is open or try just before park closing. FastPass+ is almost never needed.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for The Magic Carpets of Aladdin when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see The Magic Carpets of Aladdin Wait Times.
Other Attractions in Adventureland
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Touring Plans with The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Younger and Older Children
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Grandparents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan for Adults - Sunset Plan
- Magic Kingdom Parents' Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Comprehensive Evening EMH Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Evening EMH Plan for Parents with Small Children - Fantasyland, Frontierland, and Adventureland
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for Parents with Small Children (Focus on Treats)
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for Parents with Small Children (Focus on Attractions)
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
- See all Touring Plans...
As of 8:51am EST on 12/22/14
Party of 1
|Available for 1:15p, 1:45p, 2:05p, 2:40p, 3:05p, 3:55p, 4p, 4:30p, 5:25p, 5:30p, 6:10p, 6:35p, 7:05p, 7:50p, 8:10p, 8:30p, 9p, 9:30p, 10p, 10:30p, 11p, and 11:35p|
|Latest MK FP+ Availability|
|Wait per 100 people ahead||16 minutes|
When to go
Before 10 a.m. or in the hour before park closing.
|Opening Date||May 23, 2001|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.