There are 4 attractions at Magic Kingdom:
- Peter Pan's Flight » Indoor track ride
- Swiss Family Treehouse » Outdoor walk-through treehouse
- Tom Sawyer Island » Outdoor walk-through exhibit and rustic playground
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover » Scenic tour of Tomorrowland
What Disney means by "Must Be Ambulatory"
Guests must walk by themselves or be assisted by a member(s) of their party to experience this attraction.
Other Wheelchair Transfer Categories at Magic Kingdom
- May Remain In Wheelchair at Magic Kingdom (23 attractions)
- Must Transfer From Wheelchair at Magic Kingdom (8 attractions)
- Must Transfer To Wheelchair at Magic Kingdom (9 attractions)
- Must Transfer To Wheelchair Then Ride Vehicle at Magic Kingdom (3 attractions)
- Must Be Ambulatory at Magic Kingdom (4 attractions)