Description And Comments
Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress offers a nostalgic look at how technology and electricity have changed the lives of an audioanimatronic family over several generations. The family is easy to identify with, and a cheerful, sentimental tune bridges the generations.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
The Carousel handles big crowds effectively and is a good choice during busier times of day. Because of its age, Carousel seems to have more minor operational glitches than most attractions, so you may be subjected to the same dialog and songs several times. Look at it as extra air-conditioning.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress Wait Times.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Video Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
Other Attractions in Tomorrowland
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape!
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
Touring Plans with Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for Parents with Small Children (Focus on Treats)
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- See all Touring Plans...
|Shows every||21 minutes|
|Average wait||1 minutes|
|Opening Date||January 15, 1975|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
Let us know.