Description And Comments
Pass through the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest to view the Circle-Vision 360 film Reflections of China. Warm and appealing, it's a brilliant (albeit politically sanitized) introduction to the people and natural beauty of China.
The pavilion is truly beautiful-serene yet exciting. Reflections of China plays in a theater where guests must stand, but the film can usually be enjoyed anytime without much waiting. If you're touring World Showcase in a counterclockwise rotation and plan next to go to Norway and ride Maelstrom, position yourself on the far left of the theater (as you face the attendant's podium). After the show, be one of the first to exit. Hurry to Maelstrom as fast as you can to arrive ahead of the several hundred other Reflections of China patrons who will be right behind you.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Reflections of China when you visit on a day with a given Epcot Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Reflections of China Wait Times.
Audience stands throughout performance. This beautifully produced film was introduced in 2003.
- Reflective Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- American Music Machine
- B'net Al Houwariyate
- British Revolution
- Canadian Lumberjacks
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- O Canada!
- Paul McKenna Band
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Sbandieratori Di Sansepolcro
- Serveur Amusant
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty
Touring Plans with Reflections of China
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Epcot Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Epcot Late Arrival Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Adults - Day 1
- Epcot One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Adults
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Epcot
- Epcot World Showcase Afternoon Touring Plan
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot Unofficial Guide Two-Day Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan - Sunrise
- Epcot Early Riser Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Parent's Epcot Plan:1 Afternoon and 1 Full Day (Full Day)
- See all Touring Plans...
|Attraction is closed|
|Opening Date||May 22, 2003|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
Let us know.