Here we list the 24 attractions we list as "Minor Attractions" in Magic Kingdom:
Minor Attractions at Magic Kingdom
- Ariel's Grotto » Character greeting venue
- Astro Orbiter » Buck Rogers-style rockets revolving around a central axis
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin » Whimsical space travel-themed indoor ride
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial » Pirate Show with Guest Participation
- Dream-Along With Mickey » Castle Show with the Fab Five
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant » Disneyfied midway ride
- Enchanted Tales with Belle » Interactive character show
- Mad Tea Party » Midway-type spinning ride
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party » Jumpin' Street Party
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Goofy and Donald » Character greeting area
- Pete's Silly Sideshow: Meet Minnie and Daisy » Character greeting area
- Peter Pan's Flight » Indoor track ride
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel » Merry-go-round
- Swiss Family Treehouse » Outdoor walk-through treehouse
- The Barnstormer » Small roller coaster
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin » Elaborate midway ride
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh » Indoor track ride
- Tom Sawyer Island » Outdoor walk-through exhibit and rustic playground
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover » Scenic tour of Tomorrowland
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid » Track ride in the dark
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station » Scenic railroad ride to Main Street U.S.A. and Frontierland.
- Walt Disney World Railroad Frontierland Station » Scenic railroad ride to Fantasyland or Main Street
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station » Scenic railroad ride around the perimetert of the Magic Kingdom, and transportation to Frontierland and Fantasyland.
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room » Audioanimatronic Pacific- island musical-theater show.
What we mean by "Minor Attraction"
Midway-type rides, small "dark" rides (cars on a track, zigzagging through the dark), small theater presentations, transportation rides, and elaborate walk-through attractions.
Note: though not every attraction fits neatly into these descriptions, the categories provide a comparison of attraction size and scope. Remember that the bigger and more elaborate doesn't always mean better.
Peter Pan's Flight, a minor attraction in the Magic Kingdom, continues to be one of the park's most beloved rides. Likewise, for many young children, no attraction, regardless of size, surpasses Dumbo.
Other Attraction Categories at Magic Kingdom
- Diversions at Magic Kingdom (10 attractions)
- Minor Attractions at Magic Kingdom (24 attractions)
- Major Attractions at Magic Kingdom (15 attractions)
- Headliners at Magic Kingdom (2 attractions)
- Super Headliners at Magic Kingdom (2 attractions)